Wednesday, September 15, 2010

IT ALWAYS COMES IN 3'S

I thought that I would type this in my blog because I know a lot of you out there can relate to what I go through on a daily basis.

This summer I was working two jobs.  Oh that's right I still am working two jobs and have been for the last four years.  Anyway I found myself accumulating, that green stuff, called money in the bank.  When I saw that my balance was much more then 5 bucks. I started to think. Wrong thing to do for me!  I was getting nervous, having more money in that account and the balance going up not down.  I was for a while looking over my shoulder waiting for something to happen.  Why you ask?  Very Good Question!  Because Crap Only Happens to Me!!  Not to say it would never happen to someone else.  But that's what it seems like at that particular moment for me all the time.  So thinking to myself, I worked hard for that money.  I would like to treat myself to something!  Want a new pillow for a good nights sleep.  On sale at store for $3.99.  Not bad!  Need a new pair of sneakers.  On sale at store for $29.99.  should I or wait.  For several days I came up with a lot of different STUFF that I either wanted or needed.  The want and need always seem to play tug of war with each other. Get ready!  THEN THE BOMB!!  My husband, at dinner time, looks at me with that look. You all know that look. "Honey, the muffler on the jeep needs to be replaced."  Are you kidding me!!! "Is that why you can hear the jeep coming from a mile away?  Good Bye new pillow, Good Bye new sneakers.  HELLO new muffler!  OH BOY!  Now in our house and probably in yours, it always comes in 3"s.  BRACE SELF!!!  Two days later, Son walks through the door and says "MOM, the jeep (this is jeep number two that we own) needs oil and a oil filter!  Good Bye new pillow, Good Bye new sneakers.  That was number two.  Here comes number 3.  BRACE SELF!!!  Phone is ringing, answer the phone "Amy" the person on the other end of that phone proceeds to tell me that we now need a hose to be replaced that is why there is very little oil in your jeep."  Good Bye new pillow, Good Bye new sneakers.  OH Dear bank account DOWN to 5 bucks. 
Crap Only Happens to ME!!!!!!
Can you relate?
Love to hear from you!
Till tomorrow
BYE FOR NOW

4 comments:

  1. You know what I say? Get the sneakers and the pillow...tell those boys of yours to get themselves their OWN car crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say if we don't treat ourselves once in a while who will....live on the wild side get the sneakers and enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! Get the sneakers and the pillow! Let them work out their own mess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always in threes dear....




    btw lets do lunch soon!

    ReplyDelete