Saturday, September 18, 2010

MEN ARE JUST DIFFERENT

HI! I thought while I was at my second job today!? Yes! people out there, I do work two jobs and I am surprised that I have time to think.  I started this blog because The male figure in my life can sometimes, wait did I say sometimes I meant always. Hey !!!! ALWAYS he is like a female, feminine, high maintenance, pain in the you now what.  I have to look at the guide lines and the very fine print to this blog not sure I can use swear words!!  I know you guys can fill in the blanks.  I will get back to the other half. No not the better half that is ME!  Now as I was about to say every time I come home from work my man of the house, likes no loves to cook. Grill cooking that is. The Manly thing to do of the house. Which I am not suppose to touch.  I do when he is not around. Nothing wrong with this not ever in the middle of the winter in a snow storm, blizzards at times. YES folks he will grill in the SNOW,BLIZZARD,SLEET,FREEZING RAIN, JUST RAIN, HAIL nothing will not stop my manly man from grilling on his grill.  I sound like an add for the mailman.  My neighbors will agree with me Oh yes they will!  It just would be nice to change it up now and then.  I know what you all are thinking, and yes I do try my hand at some cooking but there are some things that I really should not do.  Cooking is one of those things.  Tonight's meal was ribs and corn on the cob.  GOOD,Very Good by the way.  Then because I did not jump at the chance to do the dishes right away.  You all know what is coming don't you?  What do most men do. There are three things, first they sit there and complain that you should be doing the dishes or two why can they just soak.  The last Why can't you do them?  We do not have a dish washer so there are times that I call myself the human dishwasher.  Yes I did the dishes cause I did not want to sit all night long in silence.  NOTE TO SELF: Can we fit a dish washer in  our tiny kitchen. Check on that soon. So after doing not that many dishes I came to sit down and watch a nice TV program. WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED NEXT?   YES OH YES, MY manly man was sound asleep on the couch.  Not so bad till he started to snore. And he snores loud! Are   You Kidding ME!!
Crap Only Happens To Me!!!
Love to hear from you all
Enjoy your day
Keep smiling!

2 comments:

  1. I would let him cook on the grill everynight as long as I don't have to do the cooking myself!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike you Amy, I love to cook! My boyfriend does the dishes though so I guess I lucked out!

    ReplyDelete