Thursday, September 23, 2010

KIDS AND WHAT THEY SAY!

I came home to day to put my feet up and have a cup of coffee like I always do.  But today I found myself thinking way to much.  Is this what a cold dose to me. I do ache from head to toe and my head has been pounding all day.  Today though when I came home I saw my son in a different light!?  He has grown up in such a way that I for the last several weeks maybe even months did not really see my son the way I saw him today.  He will be 20 years old before I know it.  Where has the time gone?  That's what leads me to this
KIDS SAY THE FUNNIEST THINGS!!!

My son was about 4 years old and had a small cold. He came up to me and asked me for a issue, (This meaning tissue.) I laughed so hard that I started writing some of the funny things down that kids say.

Here are just a few:
One particular day, I call it girls get together.One of my friends was breast feeding her new born baby.  Jayden who is 3 and a half, and is a son to one of my other friends.  He was sitting on the floor very content and watching my friend breast feed her new born baby for a while.  He finally says "Mom, Is one of those for hot and one of those for cold?" Got to love kids!

A few years back as we were sitting down for a luncheon.  My niece at the age of 4 asked her grandma a question. "Gram how old are you?"  Grandma replied, "So old that I can not remember." Niece replies, "That's OK gram, I do that now and again too."  "Here is my secret for you to remember."  "I just look in my panties to remember, mine say 5/6." "Works for me gram!

A new neighbor asked the little girl next door if she had any brothers and sisters. She replied, "No, I'm the lonely child."
Submitted by Zaxgram


An acquaintance of mine who is a physician told this story about her then four-year-old daughter. On the way to preschool, the doctor had left her stethoscope on the car seat, and her little girl picked it up and began playing with it. Be still, my heart, thought my friend, my daughter wants to follow in my footsteps!
     Then the child spoke into the instrument: "Welcome to McDonald's. May I take your order please?"

Crap Only Happens To Me!!!
Let me know your funniest sayings from the kids.
Love to hear from you!!
Amy


                                                                                   


1 comment:

  1. My nephew (who is 11 now) is half Puerto Rican. When he was little, my sister and I had taken him grocery shopping. He saw a wet floor sign that was in Spanish and asked my sister what it said. We told him it said "Cuidado! Piso Mojado!" He then proceeds to become confused because in the Spanish language, they at times drop syllables like native English speakers drop the g sound at the end of -ing words. So we have to explain this to a 4 year old...... Suddenly, he jumps in front of an older woman and puts his hand out as if he was directing traffic and starts singing "Cuidado! Piso Mojado....Cuido Piso Moja" And some other nonsense lyrics all while swinging his hips back and forth like an Elvis wannabe..... it was adorable!

    But you're right Amy.... Kids say the darnedest things!

    ReplyDelete