Tuesday, September 21, 2010

THE WAY WE LOOK

I have not been at this long but I would like to thank all of the 250 people that have viewed my blog!!
Thanks and keep the comments rolling in!

Today, I was going to write about something till I got home and started to wonder Why do Women put so much energy into making them selves look so good.  No! Not energy I think I would call it Pain!  I was at that second job, Yes remember I told you, I work two jobs just cause I like filling in the time so I have no time at all.  This is for my associate that I worked with the other night. I rolled out of bed this morning and fell flat on my face.  Not a pretty site to see this older women fall.  At my age I don't do that gracefully.  Just don't think that it was graceful because it was not that at all.  I looked up, body aching from the old age and the knees cracking, and remembered that I bought myself a nice black shrug for myself.  I know its not the pillow, but I did by something for myself.  Anyways,  I put this on with a nice crisp white long sleeved T-shirt that I had and I do have to say I looked OK for a Tuesday.  As the day went on my nice crisp white long sleeved T-shirt was now turning black from all the black fuss coming from the black shrug that I had on.  This black fuss was all over me.  Let's see!  It was going onto my T-shirt, pants, hair, in my eyes, up my nose.  I started to sneeze and continued to rub my eyes and my nose all day long. The children in the class room that I was in made a comment by saying "It looks like there are bugs crawling all over your shirt.  Not the look I was going for.   NOTE TO SELF:  You my want to wash this black shrug before I wearing it again.  Now, I think I will wear a black long sleeved T-shirt next I want to wear this, put glasses on to protect my eyes, and have plenty of tissues on hand for my nose.  Do you believe that I still am pulling black fuss off of me as I am typing this blog today!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

If this is not bad enough I observed the women around me, as they try to look hot, fantastic, smoken hot, and what do you think they are saying after having those smoken hot shoes are on for a while!?  MY FEET HURT!  Yup!  You now you do!  You love the way they look on you and you are determined to wear them all night for ever one to see.  That is why we should be wearing comfortable shoes to work.  I do not see the men breaking down the door to tell us women that we look SMOKEN HOT!  NOT only that but all of us  women pull our eyebrow hairs, put all kinds of make up on(to see face break out from a reaction to skin), wash hair every night to make sure it has that right shine and lets not leave out all the things we put into our hair after we just spent time washing the old stuff out, spend all kinds of money on having our panties match our bra, getting the right jewelry for the outfits that we all have, wearing the right stilettoooos for that Smoken Hot outfit, lets not for get one of my favorite, to get the right fragrance and the nice hand cream to smooth out those rough spots in our skin.  LADY'S this list is the tip of the iceberg.  AND WHY DO WE DO THIS! So our feet can hurt, skin can break out, allergic reaction, and to look SMOKEN HOT!!

AS I take just an other black fuss off my shirt and take the fuss that is up nose, I say to you enjoy the laugh or two you my get from this!!

Crap Only Happens To ME!!!
Leave me a comment or two!

SMOKEN HOT!!!
 Again thanks for all of you that have logged on
AMY

1 comment:

  1. Hey...some of us look smokin' hot in our Easy Spirit slip ons with extra padded soles so as not to fall!!! (yeah, right!)

    ReplyDelete